SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSES
About Our Institute
The German European Cultural Centre (Kulturzentrum) is a private institute, dedicated to teaching languages in the city of Salta. Salta is located in the northwest of Argentina and its surroundings are known for its colourful landscapes and the beautiful mountain region of the Andes.
Our Institute was founded by Heike Ponsel Neumann, born in Germany, and a multicultural team of native and bilingual teachers in 2007. Meanwhile, it has become the main International language School in Salta.
Besides teaching languages, we seek to encourage the development of cross-cultural ties between Europe / Germany and Argentina / Salta by organizing a variety of activities: Exchange programs, movie screenings, cultural events, art exhibitions, the experience of tradition & history, education in “language tandems” and many other activities.
Our manager and founder Heike Ponsel Neumann was previously the owner of the tourism and travel agency “Overland MoviTrack Safaris & Turismo” and has over 20 years of experience in the area of tourism. She has a first-hand understanding of the needs of travelers and the requirements of those who are interested in learning a new language. We can arrange trips, activities and expeditions for you in the local area of the provinces of Salta and Jujuy, like horseback riding, Trekking, Birdwatching, Gliding, Rafting, Farm-tourism and much more. Experience the adventure of visiting one of Argentina’s preferred touristic regions! In the section of our additional services you will find some of Heike’s recommendations.
About Salta & Argentina
- Salta offers an ideal setting, far from the big city, with a harmonious balance between South American culture and European influence.
- The region of Salta provides a pleasant climate with a lot of sunshine and comfortable temperatures.
- Argentina and the city of Salta are known for its friendly locals and their open-hearted mentality.
- The province of Salta and its neighboring province Jujuy provide spectacular landscapes including the high peaks of the Andes mountain regions, mountain jungle areas and the vast expanse of the Chaco lowlands. Excursions to all important sites are possible from Salta.
- Also short trips to Bolivia and Chile, which are located approximately 300 km from Salta, are possible.
- Get to know Argentinian culture, food, folkloric music and dance.
What we offer you
- We offer individual and flexible courses which meet your personal needs and requirements.
- We also offer a wide range of language courses for local people. You will easily come into contact with our local students, which guarantees a genuine and authentic learning experience.
- For each course, you get a participation certificate according to the level you completed. We can arrange examination dates for the most important internationally accredited exams for you.
- The location of our institute is close to the city centre of Salta. Nearby there are two shopping centres, a cinema, gyms, restaurants and bars!
Our Spanish Courses
In our Spanish Language Courses for tourists and travelers we provide a unique experience in which the traveler is totally immersed in the language and the culture of the region of Salta, while being surrounded by the natural beauty that characterizes one of the most impressive and authentic regions of Argentina.
We offer a broad variety of different course settings tailored to your personal needs and requirements. If you just want to take a one day course to learn some basic Spanish “survival skills”, or if you want to do a Spanish course in group-form for several weeks, we can find the course that suits you best!
Your first step would be an entry-level test to find the right course for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Schedule: Daily, 4 hours in the morning (09.30 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.). The next regular course starts on 02.03.2020.
- Level: All language levels according to the European framework of reference for languages (CEFR) (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 & C2)
- Costs: 200 US dollars per week. Discounts for 2 or more weeks.
- Certificate: For each course you get a certificate about your participation according to the completed level. If you are interested in an internationally accredited exam, we offer preparation classes and help you to find the closest exam center (Cervantes or ELE) for you.
- For travelers we offer an introductory course of 3 days to prepare you for having a more pleasant travel experience. (The courses are individual or in group form)
- Costs: Individually: 190 USD (12 hours)
Two persons: 133 USD per person (12 hours)
Three persons: 95 USD per person (12 hours)
- We can arrange an individual course setting for you, whenever you like!
- Costs: 18 USD per course hour.
- We can arrange an individual course for you over the internet, suited to your personal daily timetable.
- Costs: 20 USD per course hour.
Exam preparation Courses
- We offer preparation courses for different Spanish exams (DELE; CELU, SIELE)
- Costs: Depending on the preparation you want to take. We await your request.
About additional Services
- We offer additional services, like organizing a place for social work, Volunteering, Internings or practical weeks for you.
- We offer a broad range of weekend activities which you can join, ranging from day trips to exploring the nightlife of Salta.
- Use of the facilities of our Institute the whole day, with free Internet access, a Co-working area and a kitchen.
- We can organize accommodation for your stay in Salta. You have the choice between: Hotels, hostels or private accommodation with a host family. We can find accommodation to fit your personal meal requirements that include options for breakfast only, half-board or full board.
We are looking forward for your visit!
We would like to invite you to take part in this adventure! You have the opportunity to choose between a large variety of short and long-term language courses on an individual basis or in groups, individually tailored and packaged based on our experience.
By getting in direct contact with our students from other courses, you quickly learn to communicate with the local population and can put into practice straightaway what you have learnt. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your personal request! Together, we can arrange your unique Spanish learning experience in Salta!
ARE YOU INTERESTED??
And we put together a personal budget according to your needs.